WOW! With the celebration of Kitchen and Bathroom month in October, TOTO a well-known name in the plumbing industry, released to the press many great new products! While you may not know this, TOTO is the largest plumbing products manufacturer in the world. Born in 1917, in Japan, the company began to create roots in USA in 1990 establishing Toto USA. Offering a complete line of residential and commercial plumbing fixtures and fittings, faucets, accessories, shower and flush valves, as well as lavatories, toilets, Air Baths and urinals; the company excels in innovation all the while keeping the preservation of the environment as they main goal. With a force of more than 1,500 engineers and technicians committed to creating pieces capable of integrating performance, technology, conservation, and innovative design, they take their motto seriously, in their own words, “TOTO is Luxury in Balance”.
Two new collections of lavatory faucets, tub fillers and shower heads, the Vivian and the Silas Collection were launched; two lavatory sinks were added to the Maris Collection; three new bath tubs were added to the Aimes Collection; a new showerhead; and the Washelet B100, a new addition to the extended washlet’s line, are some of the new TOTO items.
The Vivian Collection redesigns the traditional line adding timeless, classic, clean design elements to be used with different bathroom styles. This lead-free collection of faucet, tub and shower fixtures is available in both cross handle and Universal Design lever handle, becoming the answer for affordable residential modern plumbing fixtures. This collection also offers accessories such as towel bars.
- The Silas Collection is a budget friendly faucets collection with a sophisticated Universal Design. It features a curved spout that reflects modern elegance in any design style. This lead-free, WaterSense labeled lavatory faucet, delivers the right water amount to keep its high performance without wasting water. Available in many finishes, this collection also offers coordinating tub and shower fixtures.
- A semi-recessed vessel and an undercounter style lavatory complete the Maris Collection. With a very clean, modern style, this collection achieves this look with its simplistic lines reflecting beautiful design.
- The Aimes Collection now has three new tubs. The standard soaking, the standard Airbath and the free-standing Airbath. It is in a class by itself for those who have the space and like to be pampered. The airbath is a luxurious and relaxing bathing experience with a protection system that avoids water return thereby guaranteeing clean water in each and every bath. It’s manufactured with an advanced system to be used with bath salts and rich oils and soaps.
- In terms of pairing technology and comfort, the Washlet B100 has it all. It features an integrated bidet, heated seat, adjustable water temperature and volume and SoftClose seat. While this new model fits TOTO’s elongated toilets with a more modern design, they also carry a more traditional style lid.
- The new ceiling mounted rain showerhead, called Legato, includes a soft LED light to provide the perfect atmosphere for relaxation.
Other products both residential and commercial were launched. Call us or visit www.totousa.com for more information.